Pulsar is pleased to announce a V2.0.0 firmware update for its highly popular thermal imaging models - Trail and Helion.
The new update addresses numerous requests of Pulsar’s customers and concentrates on the main goal of the Pulsar brand – perfect image quality. Pulsar has added several new features that improve functional side, quality of image and overall performance of both models.
FOR TRAIL AND HELION
• New firmware update enhances video recording – recorder files have the same contrast as the image in the viewfinder.
• Wi-Fi transmission becomes more stable when the units are used in combination with smartphone or tablet.
• Stadiametric rangefinder has an improved algorithm of range calculation which makes the range measurements more accurate and more precise.
• New update contains enhancements of Graphic User Interface that make icons more visible and clear.
• New firmware provides a possibility to unlink the remote control from Trail or Helion in case it was lost or damaged.
FOR TRAIL ONLY
• Trail riflescope has recoil activated video recording. Now the user can select from three modes Video recording/Photo/Recoil activated video recording. When this mode is activated the unit records videos starting from 3 seconds before the shot and ending 3 minutes after.
• A new reticle has been added to the reticle selection menu - M56Fi. This Mil-dot reticle can be zoomed in and out with regard to its ballistic characteristics, similar to reticles located in the first focal plane. Just select this reticle in the menu and press zoom button to see how it gets bigger.
• Shot counter has been added to device information menu.
• Auto shutdown time indication. The indication appears 3 seconds before the Automatic shutdown takes place. The user is now aware if the unit is about to switch off.
Pulsar is glad to announce sales launch of Digisight Ultra N455 NV Riflescope.
Pulsar is glad to announce sales launch of new Accolade LRF with built-in rangefinder.
The range of products manufactured under Yukon Advanced Optics and Pulsar brands is wide and comprises goods, which require export control.
In March 2018 Pulsar once again presented its news at the largest european exhibition IWA Outdoor.
To give you the best experience, we are constantly improving our firmware with new features and performance enhancements.
Pulsar is glad to announce its participation at IWA 2018 Exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany
Pulsar announces new firmware update V3.0.0 for TRAIL and HELION series.
Pulsar is glad to announce participation in SHOT Show 2018 in Las Vegas.
Pulsar is glad to announce participation in Milipol 2017 in Paris.