Generally, a visitor need not register or give any personal identification to use this site. No software or hardware techniques are employed to capture a visitor's e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
We only collect identifiable personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a user to us. A visitor may choose to become a user and provide information to register for ordering goods or services, being informed, or to apply to become a dealer. When a user provides this type of identifiable information to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided and secure your information as required by law. The user may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal Information; Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide will take all necessary measures to ensure that such a request is immediately carried out.
Here are our core principles on Personal Information Privacy which apply for Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide internet activities:
- Where visitors choose to provide us with a name, e-mail address or other information they become customers and Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide keeps all such response confidential, following these principles.
- Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide will use your information solely for the purpose for which it was provided, given your allowance.
- We will only use and disclose your information in accordance with your permission.
- We do not collect, process or store personal Information of infants, minors or persons without capacity to contract, unless the respective legal guardian has consented.
- We do not give your personally identifiable information to advertisers.
- We will not sell or rent your private information to third parties.
- We use secure technology and privacy protection programs to keep your information secure at any time on our servers.
Communication and Tracking (Cookies)
YUKON ADVANCED OPTICS WORLDWIDE
Information Privacy Officer