Power can be supplied from an external source such as a 5 V power bank.
- Attach the external power source to the device's USB connector (8).
- The device will switch to operation from the external power source, while the APS3 battery will be gradually recharged.
- An icon of a battery will appear on the display showing its charge as a percentage.
- If the device is operated from an external power source and the APS3 battery is not connected, an icon is displayed.
- When the external power supply is disconnected, the device switches to the internal power supply without the device powering off.
Important! Power Bank must be connected to the device with the battery installed.
Attention! Charging Power Bank APS3 batteries at air temperatures below 0 °C can result in reduced battery life. When using external power, connect Power Bank to the switched-on riflescope, which have worked for several minutes. External power is supplied from an external source, such as a 5V Power Bank.