Merger LRF thermal imaging binoculars feature video recording and photography of the image being ranged to the internal memory card.
Before using the photo and video functions, read the Date and Time subsections of the General Settings section.
Built-in recorder operates in two modes:
Switching between the operating modes of the video recorder is done by long pressing the REC (5) button. Switching between the modes is cyclical (Video–> Photo–> Video...).
1. Switch to the Photo mode with a long press of the REC (5) button.
2. Press the REC (5) button briefly to capture a photo. The icon flashes – the photo file is being saved to the built-in SD card.
1. Switch to the Video mode with a long press of the REC (5) button.
2. Press the REC (5) button briefly to start video recording.
3. When the video recording starts, the icon will disappear, instead of it the REC icon as well as the video recording timer displayed in the MM:SS (minutes:seconds) format will appear .
4. Pause/continue recording by briefly pressing the REC (5) button.
5. Press and hold the REC (5) button to stop video recording.
Video files are stored in the built-in memory card:
In case of a memory card error, you can use the format function in the General Settings section of the main menu.