The binoculars are equipped with a built-in rangefinder (1), allowing you to measure distance to objects up to 1000m away.
1. Turn on the device, set up image according to section Powering on and Image Setting.
2. Briefly press the LRF (6) button to measure the distance. The rangefinder reticle will appear in the centre of the image. In the top right corner of the display you will see distance in meters (or yards - depending on settings).
3. If PiP mode is activated, the PiP window remains active upon activation of the rangefinder.
4. Point the rangefinding reticle at an object and press the LRF (6) button.
Note: if the rangefinder is idle longer than for 4 seconds, it turns off automatically.
1. To measure distance in scanning mode, hold down the LRF (6) button for longer than two seconds. Measurement readings will be changing in real time as you point the binoculars at different objects. A SCAN message will appear in the upper right corner of the image.
2. To exit SCAN mode, press LRF (6) button again.
3. If measurement fails, dashes will appear on the display.
4. In 4 seconds of inactivity (no measurement is taken) the rangefinder turns off, the rangefinding reticle with readings disappears from the display.