APS 5T Battery Pack
- Always use the APS 5 charger supplied with the device (or purchased separately) to charge APS 5T batteries. Using the unsuitable charger can cause irreparable damage to the battery and fire.
- Do not charge the battery
immediately after brining it from cold to warm. Wait at least 30 minutes for the battery to warm up.
- Do not leave the battery unattended while charging.
- Do not use the charger if it has been modified or damaged.
- Do not leave the battery in a charger connected to the network after charging is complete.
- Do not expose the battery to high temperatures and naked flame.
- Do not use the battery as a power source for devices that do not support APS 5T batteries.
- Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
- Do not drop or strike the battery.
- Do not submerge the battery.
- Keep the battery out of the reach of children.