- Download free Stream Vision 2 App in Google Play or App Store.
- Connect your Pulsar device to your mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
- Launch Stream Vision 2 and go to section “Settings”.
- Select your Pulsar device and press “Check firmware update”.
- Wait for the update to download and install. Pulsar device will reboot and will be ready to operate.
- If your Pulsar device is connected to a phone or mobile device, please enable mobile data transfer (GPRS / 3G / 4G) to download the update;
- If your Pulsar device is not connected to your phone or mobile device, but is already in Settings > My Devices, you can use Wi-Fi to download the update.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about using Stream Vision 2 here.