Available in thermal imaging and digital mode
The PiP function (Picture-in-Picture) allows you to see both a magnified image in a particular dialog box and the main image.
In this mode, the same image channel is displayed in the main window and the PiP window.
To use the multispectral PiP mode, see Image Modes (Thermal Imaging/Digital/Multispectral PiP).
- Press and hold the ZOOM (5) button to turn on/off the PiP function.
- To change the digital zoom in the PiP window, briefly press the ZOOM (5) button or rotate the controller ring (6) until the icon is visible on the screen .
- The magnified image is displayed in a particular dialog box, with the full magnification being used.
- The rest of the image is displayed only with the optical zoom (digital zoom is off).
- When PiP is turned off, the display shows the full magnification set for the PiP mode.