The application is not optimized for use with tablets, so the graphical interface on such devices may not display correctly.
Major features are as follows:
The application may not be available for installation on some phones due to noncompliant technical characteristics of the equipment.
Please use an alternative phone.
No, Stream Vision is designed for mobile devices only.
1) Turn on WiFi on your Pulsar device. A WiFi icon in the status bar will start to flicker, then a question mark will appear next to it.
2) Turn on WiFi in your smartphone settings.
3) Select the network with your Pulsar device's name (contains device name and the 4 last digits of its serial number) in your phone. Click "Connect".
Please ignore "weak signal" and "no internet connection" messages (if any).
4) Type in the device’s password in the prompt box.
Default password is 12345678.
To reset or change your password, please go to the menu item "General settings"=> "Default settings" on your device.
A WiFi icon with a question mark in the status bar of your Pulsar device will change to an icon with a phone symbol. This means your phone is connected.
5) Launch Stream Vision 2 on your phone. Press the button “Connect device”.
2) Connect your Pulsar device to your mobile device (refer to point 8 above).
3) Launch Stream Vision 2 and go to “Settings”.
4) Select your connected Pulsar device and press “Check for updates”.
If your Pulsar device is connected to your phone, please use Mobile data (GPRS / 3G / 4G / 5G) to download the update.
- If your Pulsar device is not connected to your phone but is already in the “Device” menu section, you can use WiFi to download updates.
5) Download the firmware update to the application, connect your device unless it´s connected.
6) Press “Update device” and wait for the update to download and install.
Then the Pulsar device will restart and be ready to operate.
Please make sure that:
1) Please use this link to check the latest firmware update for your device.
Alternatively, please proceed to the "Settings" = > “Device” section in Stream Vision, select your product and click on "Check for updates".
If an update is available, you will see a respective message and you will be able to download it.
3) If the option “Automatic update download” is selected, updates will be downloaded with no user interaction.
Update installation needs to be done manually.
Yes, the app works both in landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) modes.
Rotate your phone to choose the required screen orientation.
Please go to the "WiFi Settings" => "Access level setup" menu item of your device to switch from "Guest" mode to "Owner" mode.
No, it’s only possible to connect to one mobile device at a time.
Select the menu item “Gallery” => “Cloud” => “Authorization”.
You can sign in using either your account in Google, Facebook, the App Store or phone number.
For Android users the device should not be connected to the app while signing in.
For iOS users – signing in is possible with a connected device.
No, registered users can use the 16 GB cloud storage free of charge.
The ballistic calculator will become available as a separate app.
To cancel the current app (SMM or email) as a default sharing location, please go to the settings of your phone (Applications), select "Facebook" and deselect "Use as default".
Please note that the mentioned names of the phone's menu items may look and sound different.
No, connection to PC is intended to transfer recorded files to PC and to charge your Pulsar device. To stream video from your Pulsar device, please download Stream Vision application.
At the moment there is a limit of 12 digits when entering a phone number. We will fix this issue in the near future.