Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide is pleased to announce a new firmware release for its Pulsar thermal imaging devices.
FIRMWARE VERSION 4.10. WHAT'S NEW?
Firmware update provides you with:
- Improved detail of warm and hot objects. People, animals and other warm objects are displayed on the screen in a higher number of shades and semitones. It increases the amount of information and improves the identification of observed objects in the thermal imager field of view.
- Improved graphical user interface (GUI). Image Detail Boost indication is added to the status bar below the screen.
Firmware update version 4.10 is available for the following range of thermal devices:
- Thermal imaging monocular Helion 2 XQ38F
- Thermal imaging monocular Helion 2 XQ50F
- Thermal imaging monocular Helion 2 XP50 Pro
- Thermal imaging riflescope Thermion 2 XQ38
- Thermal imaging riflescope Thermion 2 XQ50
- Thermal imaging riflescope Thermion 2 XP50
Information on the current firmware versions of the Pulsar digital and thermal imaging devices is available on the “Check Your Firmware” page.
HOW TO UPDATE THE FIRMWARE ON THE DEVICE?
Install the free mobile application Stream Vision / Stream Vision 2 from Google Play or the AppStore. Connect your smartphone to the thermal imaging device via WiFi and update the firmware.