1. Can I buy directly from you? / Can you send me a price list?
No, direct purchase is not possible because we only sell through our official distributors.
For prices and availability, please find your national distributor here.
2. There is no distributor in my country. How can I purchase?
If you are a company, please send us your details to discuss possible purchase as a reseller.
3. Can you send me a catalog?
4. I am not able to buy your product due to a long waiting time. What should I do?
There is currently high demand for most Pulsar thermal and digital products so shortages in certain markets is possible.
Please contact your national distributor for information on expected delivery times.
5. When will you start selling the new product you announced recently?
Product announcements in your market will be made by your national distributor, please contact them for an update.
6. Can I buy from a distributor located in another country?
We recommend buying from a local distributor. This way you will receive all kind of support and service locally and in your language.
Please note that most digital and thermal devices, especially riflescopes, are sold under a special license which means they are not allowed
to be moved from one country to another, even within the EU.
Also, warranty service is only possible in the country of purchase.
7. I want to buy a product forbidden in my country (for example, thermal riflescope/front attachment).
We will be happy to offer to you an alternative model available in your country.
8. Do you offer any discounts or buying on instalments?
Please contact your national distributor for this information.
9. Do you offer trade-ins for your products?
Please contact your national distributor to find out if there is a trade-in option available for the product you are interested in.
10. Do you sell refurbished or reconditioned devices?
As we do not sell directly, please contact your national distributor for this information.
11. Do you sell your products to the military?
No, we do not supply the military because our products do not meet military standards and are intended only for civil purposes.