The device can be powered with an external power supply such as Power Bank (5 V).
- Connect the external power supply to the USB port (15) of the device.
- The device switches to operation from external power supply, and the IPS7 Battery Pack will begin slowly charging.
- The display will show the battery icon with charge level as a percentage.
- If the device operates on external power supply but the IPS7 battery is not connected, icon is shown.
- When the external power supply is disconnected, the device switches to the internal battery pack without powering off.
Warning! Charging IPS7 / IPS14 batteries at air temperatures below 0° C (32° F) may reduce battery life. When using external power, connect the Power Bank to the device after it has been turned on and working for several minutes.