Restore default settings
- Select option Default Settings with UP (2)/DOWN (5) buttons.
- Press briefly the Мenu (3) button to confirm.
- With a short press of the UP (2)/DOWN (5) buttons select "Yes" to restore default settings or "No" to abort.
- Confirm selection with a brief press of the Мenu (3) button.
- If "Yes" is selected, display will show "Do you want to restore default settings?" and "Yes" and "No" options. Select "Yes" to restore default settings.
- If "No" is selected, action is aborted and you return to the submenu.
The following settings will be restored to their original values before changes made by the user:
- Video recorder mode – video
- Observation mode – forest
- Calibration mode – automatic
- Language – English
- Mictophone - off
- Wi-Fi – off (default password)
- Magnification – off (no digital zoom)
- PiP – off
- Color mode – White Hot
- Unit of measurement – metric
Warning: date and time settings, default pixel map and remote control activation are not restored.