- Open the lens cover (13).
- Turn the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (1) button.
- Adjust the interpupillary distance with the rings (6) by moving the eyepieces farther or closer to each other.
- To obtain a crisp image of the icons on the display, rotate the diopter adjustment ring (7). Once adjusted, there is no need to rotate the diopter adjustment ring for distance or any other conditions.
- To focus on the object being observed rotate the lens focusing ring (8).
- Select the calibration mode: manual (M), semi-automatic (SA) or automatic (A) in the main menu (enter the menu by long pressing the MENU (3) button).
- Calibrate the image with a short press of the ON/OFF (1) button (when calibration mode (SA) or (M) has been selected). Close the lens cap before manual calibration.
- Select the desired observation mode (Forest, Rocks, Identification or User) by a long press of the DOWN (5) button or in the main menu. User mode allows you to configure and save custom
- To set up display brightness and contrast and continuous zoom, please refer to the Quick Menu Functions section.
- After use, press and hold down the ON/OFF (1) button to turn the device off.
Warning! Never point the lens at intensive energy sources such as laser radiation emitting devices or the sun. It can damage electronic components in the device. The warranty does not cover damage arising from failure to comply with operating instructions.
Warning! The radiator cooling system (12) becomes warm during operation: this is normal and allows an increase in the sensitivity of the device.