Accolade 2 LRF Pro
- Only use the charger supplied with the Battery Pack. The use of any other charger may irreparably damage the Battery Pack or the charger and may cause fire.
- During long-term storage, the Battery Pack should be partially charged – the charge level should be between 50% and 80%.
- Do not charge the Battery Pack immediately after bringing it from a cold environment to a warm one. Wait for 30-40 minutes for the Battery Pack to get warm.
- Charge the Battery Pack at a temperature from 0° C to +45° C (32° F to +113° F), otherwise the battery life will decrease significantly.
- Do not leave the Battery Pack unattended while charging.
- Never use a modified or damaged charger.
- Do not leave the Battery Pack with a charger connected to the power adapter after charging is complete.
- Do not expose the Battery Pack to high temperatures or an open flame.
- Do not submerge the Battery Pack in water.
- Do not connect an external device with a current consumption that exceeds permitted levels.
- The Battery Pack is short circuit protected; however, any situation that may cause short-circuiting should be avoided.
- Do not dismantle or deform the Battery Pack.
- Do not drop or hit the Battery Pack.
- When using the Battery Pack at sub-zero (sub 32°F) temperatures the battery capacity decreases. This is normal and is not a defect.
- Do not use the Battery Pack at temperatures above those shown in the table – this may decrease battery life.
- Keep the Battery Pack out of the reach of children.