- Connect one end of the USB cable (16) to the Micro-USB (15) port of your device, and the other end to the USB port of your PC/laptop.
- Turn the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (1) button (device that has been turned off cannot be detected by your computer).
- Your device will be detected by the computer automatically; no drivers need to be installed.
- Two connection modes will appear on the display: Power and Memory Card (external memory).
- Select connection mode with UP (2)/DOWN (5) buttons.
- Confirm selection with a short press of the Menu (3) button.
In this mode, when a computer is used as an external power supply, the icon appears in the status bar. The device will continue operating and all functions are available.
- The Battery pack installed in the device is not being charged!
When disconnecting from the computer, the device will continue to operate from the battery pack (if it is present and holding enough charge).
Memory Card (external memory)
- In this mode the device is detected by the computer as a flash card. This mode is designed for work with the files saved in device's memory. The device's functions are not available in this mode; the device turns off automatically.
- If video recording was in progress when connection was made, recording stops and video is saved.
- When USB is disconnected from the device where connection is in the Memory Card mode, the device remains on the OFF state. Turn the device on for further operation.