Recommendations for Battery Use
- The battery should be partially charged (50 to 80 %) for long-term storage.
- Charge at an ambient temperature of 0°C to +35°C (32°F to 95°F) or the lifespan of the battery will decrease significantly.
- Using the battery at sub 0°C (<32°F) ambient temperature decreases battery capacity. This is normal and not a defect.
- Using the battery at temperatures outside the range of -25°C to +40°C (-13°F to 104°F) may reduce battery life.
- The battery is short-circuit protected. Any situation that may cause short-circuiting should be avoided.