Digex S IR illuminator
Installing the IR Illuminator on Riflescope
- Open the mount ring (4) of the IR illuminator.
- Raise the eccentric lever (5) and put the mount on the riflescope body so that the mount half rings encircle the riflescope body.
- Align the eccentric axis (6) with the groove (10) of the moving half ring.
- Lock the eccentric lever (5) position by lowering it down.
- The mount with the IR illuminator should be located as close as possible to the body of the riflescope lens.
- In case of loosening or insufficient fixing of the IR-illuminator on the riflescope, raise the eccentric lever (5). Tighten the eccentric axis (6) 1-2 turns using the supplied Allen key. Then lower the lever and check the fixation of the IR-illuminator on the riflescope. If necessary, repeat the above steps until the required degree of fixation of the IR-illuminator is achieved.