The attachment is configured so that after fitting onto an optical riflescope that had been properly zeroed, no adjustment of the aiming point is required. Yet if point of impact change is observed after putting on the attachment, you can fix it with display calibration procedure.
- To enter display calibration mode, first press and hold the M (7) button for 10 seconds.
- The display coordinates X=0; Y=0 will appear.
- Use the LEFT (8) and RIGHT (6) buttons to move the display horizontally (X axis) and vertically (Y axis) so that the point of impact moves to the center of the riflescope reticle.
- Press the M (7) button to toggle between the X and Y coordinates.
- The image offset range is +/- 20 pixels horizontally (X axis), +/- 20 pixels vertically (Y axis).
- To exit the menu and save the settings, press and hold the M (7) button for two seconds.