Powering on and Image Settings
- Remove the lens cap (1) by turning it anticlockwise.
- Turn on the attachment with a short press of the ON/OFF (9) button. An image will appear on the display.
- Adjust the resolution of the icons on the display by rotating the dioptre adjustment ring of your optical riflescope. In future, it will not be necessary to rotate the eyepiece dioptre adjustment ring, regardless of distance and other conditions.
- Rotate the lens focus ring (10) to focus on the object being observed.
- Basic settings (brightness and contrast adjustment) can be altered by using the quick menu.
- Power the attachment off after use with a long press of the ON/OFF (9) button.