- Connect one end of the USB cable to the Micro-USB (4) port of your device and the other end to the USB port of your PC / laptop.
- Turn the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (11) button (a device that has been turned off cannot be detected by your computer).
- Your device will be detected by the computer automatically; no drivers need to be installed.
- Two connection modes will appear on the display: Power and Memory Card (external storage device).
- Select the connection mode with the UP (10) / DOWN (8) buttons.
- Confirm the selection with a short press of the M (9) button.
- In this mode, when a computer is used as an external power supply, the icon appears in the status bar. The device will continue operating and all functions are available.
- The Battery Pack installed in the device is not being charged.
- When disconnecting from the computer, the device will continue to operate from the battery pack battery (if it is present and holding enough charge).
Memory Card (external memory)
- In this mode the device is detected by the computer as a flash card. This mode is designed for work with the files saved in the device's memory. The device's functions are not available in this mode; the device turns off automatically.
- If video recording was in progress when the connection was made, recording stops and the video is saved.
- When the USB is disconnected from the device where connection is in the Memory Card mode, the device remains in the Off state. Turn the device On for further operation.