Power can be supplied from an external source such as a 5 V power bank.
- Connect the external power supply to the USB Type-C port (17) of the device.
- The device switches to external power source, while built-in Battery Pack and removable Battery Pack APS3 will gradually recharge.
- The display will show the battery icon with charge level as a percentage.
- If the device is powered by an external power supply, but the APS3 battery is not connected, only the built-in battery will be charged.
- When the external power supply is disconnected, the device switches to the internal battery pack without powering off.
Warning! Charging the built-in battery and the APS3 battery from the power bank at an external temperature below 0 °C (32 °F) can reduce the battery life. When using external power, connect the Power Bank to the device after it has been turned on and working for several minutes.