PiP ("Picture in Picture") allows you to see a zoomed image simultaneously with the main image in a dedicated window.
- Turn on/off the PiP function with a long press of UP/ZOOM (7) button.
- Change zoom ratio in the PiP window with a short press of UP/ZOOM (7) button.
- The zoomed image is displayed in a dedicated window, while the image in the rest of the screen is displayed at base magnification (2.5x).
- When PiP is turned on, you can operate the discrete and continuous digital zoom. The magnification will take place only in the dedicated window.
- When PiP is turned off, the image is shown with the optical magnification set for the PiP function.