1. Install the Stream Vision Ballistics app from Google Play.
2. Go to the Profiles tab.
3. Create a ballistic profile for your riflescope, ammunition and zeroing distance.Make sure that “Ballistic parameters” switch is on. Adjust ballistic parameters on your ammo. If your ammo is not on the list, you can enter its parameters manually. The more parameters you specify, the more accurate the recommended point of aiming will be.
4. Adjust the temperature, pressure and humidity of the environment while zeroing.
5. Enter a profile name and click save .
6. Connect your riflescope to your smartphone using Bluetooth. First, make sure that your riflescope has the latest firmware version 3.0 or higher installed.
7. Load the profile onto the riflescope.
To do this, go to the "Devices" tab –> Select your riflescope –> "All device profiles" -> click next to the standard (A, B, C, etc.) profile you want to replace and select your ballistic profile from the appearing list.
8. Set the status to "Active" for the ballistic profile. To do this, click on the button next to the desired profile, or select it in the profile selection menu in the riflescope.
9. Make sure that the Ballistic Calculator option is enabled in the riflescope's rangefinder menu.
10. Briefly press the LRF button to activate the rangefinder in the riflescope.
11. Point the rangefinder reticle at the object and press the LRF button. The screen will display the recommended aiming point and correction values in the upper right corner.
12. Check the accuracy of your profile settings with a test shot on the shooting range.
Note: profiles for different types of ammunition must be zeroed separately.
13. To activate the use of weather data in your geolocation while shooting, go to the "Devices" tab -> Select your riflescope -> Select "Set outdoor".
Notes: In the Rangefinder section of the main menu of your device, you can configure the following settings of the ballistic calculator: