The riflescope is equipped with a built-in rangefinder (14), allowing you to measure distance to objects up to 800 m away.
How the rangefinder works:
1. Turn on the riflescope, adjust image according to section Powering on and Image Setting.
2. Briefly press the LRF (3) button to activate the rangefinder. The rangefinder reticle will appear in the centre of the image.
3. If PiP mode is on, the PiP window remains active.
4. If PiP mode is off, the activation of the rangefinder automatically turns on the PiP window with the last digital magnification set for it and a reticle in it.
5. Point the rangefinding reticle at an object and press LRF (3) button. In the top right corner of the display you will see distance in meters (or yards - depending on settings).
Operation in SCAN mode:
1. Turn on the rangefinder by briefly pressing the LRF (3) button.
2. Hold down LRF (3) button for longer than two seconds. Measurement readings will be changing in real time as you point the riflescope at different objects. In the top right corner a message SCAN appears.
3. In case of unsuccessful measurement dashes will appear on the display.
4. To exit SCAN mode and to return to stand-by mode, press LRF (3) button briefly.
5. To turn off the rangefinder hold the LRF (3) button.