This item allows you to turn on/off the indication of horizontal (side) incline of the rifle. Side incline is indicated by “sector” arrows to the right and left of the reticle. Arrows indicate weapon tilt.
There are three modes of incline:
- 5°-10 ° – one sector arrow;
- 10°-20 ° - two sector arrow;
- > 20° - three sector arrow.
A side incline of less than 5° is not displayed.
- Press and hold the controller button (6) to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller ring to select the Accelerometer menu item.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Accelerometer submenu.
- Rotate the controller ring to select Side Incline .
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Side Incline submenu.
- Rotate controller ring to select On for turning on the incline indication or Off for turning it off.
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the controller button (6).