Zeroing is recommended to be done at the temperature close to the riflescope operating temperature.
Zeroing should be done at operating temperatures, by following these steps:
Step 1. Make a shot
- Mount your rifle with the riflescope installed on a bench rest.
- Set a target at a certain distance.
- Adjust the riflescope according to the instructions of section Powering On and Image Setting.
- Select zeroing profile (see Zeroing Profile main menu item).
- Point a rifle at the center of the target and shoot.
Step 2. Align the reticle with the impact point
- If the point of impact does not match the aiming point (center of the riflescope's reticle), hold down M (4) button to enter the main menu.
- Select submenu Zeroing with UP (3)/DOWN (5) buttons.
- Enter submenu with a short press of M (4) button.
- Add a new zeroing distance at which you are zeroing (see Zeroing menu item => submenu Add New Distance ).
- Additional menu for Zeroing Parameters Settings appears on the display.
- An auxiliary cross appears in the center of display, and coordinates of the auxiliary cross X and Y appear in the top right corner.
- Enter Windage/Elevation submenu with a short press of M (4) button.
- Holding the reticle at the aiming point, move the auxiliary cross horizontally or vertically with UP (3)/DOWN (5) buttons until the auxiliary cross matches the point of impact. Switch between movement directions of the auxiliary cross from horizontal to vertical with a short press of M (4) button.
Zoom Zeroing function:
To improve the accuracy of zeroing, you can change the magnification in the menu . The larger the magnification, the smaller the step of shifting the reticle on the display relative to the image from the sensor.
One-shot "Freeze Zeroing" function:
Not to hold the reticle at the aiming point, you can use the Freeze function – freezing the zeroing screen (refer to Zeroing menu item => Distance submenu => Zeroing Parameters Settings submenu => Freeze submenu or short pressing of the ON/OFF (11) button).
Step 3. Save the coordinates
- To save the new reticle position, press and hold the M (4) button. The reticle is aligned with the point of impact and the submenu exits.
- Press and hold the М (4) button again to exit the zeroing settings menu - the message “Zeroing coordinates saved” appears, confirming the successful operation.
- Take another shot — the point of impact should now match the aiming point.
- To re-zero at any distance select the desired distance in Zeroing submenu, press M (4) button briefly and enter Zeroing Parameters Settings submenu with another short press of M (4) button.
- After zeroing, the reticle may not be in the center of the display.
- The range of movement of the riflescope reticle allows you to successfully zero the riflescope, even on mounts that are far from ideal, minimizing the possible disadvantages of the mounts. The better the mount is installed, the less you have to move the reticle. We recommend mounting the riflescope as low as possible.