Before using the riflescope you need to install a mount (may not be included).
Mounting holes (14) in the base of the riflescope enable the mount to be installed in one of the multiple positions. The choice of the mounting position helps the user to ensure correct eye relief depending on rifle type.
- Attach the mount to the base of the riflescope using a hex-nut wrench and screws.
- Install the riflescope on the rifle and check if the position is suitable for you.
- If you are happy with its position, remove the riflescope, unscrew the screws halfway, apply some thread sealant onto the thread of the screws and tighten them fully (do not overtighten). Let the sealant dry for a while.
- The riflescope is ready to be installed on the rifle and to be zeroed.
- After first installation of your riflescope on a rifle, please follow instructions in section Zeroing.
Warning! Do not point objective lens of unit at intensive sources of light such as riflescope emitting laser radiation or the sun. This may render electronic components inoperative. Warranty does not cover damage caused by improper operation.