Yes, you can use the riflescope both at night and in the daytime.
For better performance in the daytime please close the lens cover and use the manual display brightness and contrast settings.
No, the laser rangefinder is an integral part of Digisight Ultra LRF. It cannot be removed and installed on other riflescopes, including Digisight Ultra
Models with and without a laser rangefinder. They have a lot of differences in terms of design and electronic components.
Please make sure:
- your riflescope has the latest firmware version. Click here to check.
- you have correctly and firmly installed the riflescope on your rifle.
- you have correctly carried out the zeroing procedure described in the user manual.
When setting the zeroing coordinates, the reticle moves along the image which allows a wider range of reticle adjustment.
The reticle movement range makes it possible to successfully zero a riflescope mounted even on a mount far from
being ideal thus minimizing mount's faults. Higher precision of the rifle-mount system requires less movement of the reticle.
We suggest mounting the riflescope as low as possible and make sure there are no inclications in either side, especially vertically.
The Digisight Ultra uses a powerful IR illuminator. This increases detection range and gives the impression of a higher illumination
when seeing objects at a shorter range. In such cases, we recommend the following:
- reducing the power of the IR illuminator;
- adjusting the position of the IR spot ;
- holding the riflescope a little bit higher;
- using an alternative focusable IR Illuminator installed in place of the supplied IR.
No, a remote control is not supported by Digisight Ultra.
To control the riflescope remotely, you may use Stream Vision App available on
Yes, you can use a car adapter featuring 5V/2A output.
所有 Pulsar 数字和热成像步枪瞄准镜都具有最大 6000 焦耳的抗震性能。
from Yukon Group 2023