External power can be supplied from an external source, such as a Power Bank (5-15 V).
- Connect the external power source to the USB Type-C connector (9) on the device.
- The device will switch to draw power from the external source while the АPS5 battery is gradually recharged.
- A battery icon will appear on the display showing the percentage-charged level.
- An icon will be displayed when the device is powered by an external power source and the АPS5 battery is not connected.
- The device automatically switches to the APS 5 battery when the external power supply is disconnected.
Attention! Charging APS 5 batteries from an external source at temperatures below 0°C (<32°F) can reduce battery life. When using external power, connect the power bank to the device only after it has been turned on and working (warming) for at least several minutes.