The Forward F455S attachment is designed for long-term use. Please follow these guidelines to ensure long life and maximum performance:
- Before using the attachment make sure you mount it according to the instructions in the Mounting Attachment on Optical Riflescope section.
- Power off the attachment after use.
- Do not repair or dismantle an attachment under guarantee by yourself!
- The attachment can be used over a wide range of temperatures. If the attachment has been operated in the cold and brought into a warm room, do not remove it from its carrying case for at least 2-3 hours; this will prevent condensation forming on the external optical elements.
- Inspect and maintain the attachment regularly to ensure trouble-free operation and to avert and eliminate the cases of premature wear and tear and failure of components.