The device is supplied with a rechargeable IPS7 Lithium-ion Battery Pack which allows the attachment to be used for up to 8 hours. Charge the battery before first use.
Step 1. Install the battery into the charger
- Raise the lever (4) of the charger.
- Install the Battery Pack (5) into the charger.
- Click the lever (4).
Step 2. Сheck the current battery level
- Upon installation, a green LED indicator on the charger will start to glow and begin flashing:
- once if the battery charge ranges from 0% to 50%.
- twice if the battery charge ranges from 51% to 75%.
- three times if the battery charge ranges from 76% to 100%.
- When the indicator is continuously green, the battery is fully charged. Disconnect the charger from the mains and disconnect the battery from the charger.
- If the battery charger indicator is constantly red when the battery is inserted, the charge level is probably below the permissible level (the battery has been in a discharged state for a long period of time). Leave the battery in the charger for a long period of time (up to several hours), then remove and reinsert.
- If the indicator begins to flash green, the battery is good.
- If it continues to show red, the battery is defective. Do not use this battery!
The LED indicator will display the battery charge status:
Battery Charge Status
Battery is empty
Battery is full
Step 3. Сonnect the charger to the mains supply
- Attach the microUSB plug of the USB cable (23) to the microUSB connector (22) on the charger.
- Connect the USB plug on the cable (23) to the power adapter (24).
- Plug the power adapter (24) into a 100-240V (25) socket.
- When the indicator is continuously green, the battery is fully charged. Disconnect the charger from the mains.