Recommendations for Battery Use
- The battery should be partially charged for long-term storage – 50 to 80 %.
- The battery should be charged at an ambient temperature of 0°C…+35°C (+32°F…+95°F). Otherwise, lifespan of the battery will decrease significantly.
- When using the battery at sub-zero temperatures, the battery capacity decreases, this is normal and not a defect.
- Do not use the battery at temperatures outside the range of -25 °С...+50 °С (-13°F…+122°F) – this may reduce battery’s life.
- The battery has a short-circuit protection. However, any situation that may cause short-circuiting should be avoided.