Colour mode selection.
White hot is the default display mode.
The Color Modes menu item allows you to select an alternative palette:
- Press and hold the MENU (3) button to enter the main menu.
- Select the Color Modes menu item.
- Press the MENU (3) button briefly to enter the Color Modes submenu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select one of the palettes described below.
- Press the MENU (3) button briefly to confirm your selection.
Tip: to preserve brightness and contrast values when switching palettes, activate User Mode.
- White hot – a black and white palette where black = cold; white = hot
- Black hot – a black and white palette where white = cold; black = hot
- Red Hot
- Red Monochrome
Attention! The device should not be used to accurately measure temperature. The images generated are based on temperature contrast rather than true temperature readings.