Power can be supplied from an external source such as a 5V or 9V power bank
- Connect the external power supply to the micro USB Type-C port (15) of the riflescope.
- The riflescope switches to external power source, while the APS5 Battery Pack will gradually recharge.
- A rechargeable battery icon indicating a percentage of the battery life will appear in the status bar.
- If the riflescope operates on external power supply but the Battery Pack is not installed, an icon is shown.
- When external power supply is disconnected, the riflescope switches to the APS5 battery pack without powering off.
Warning! Charging APS5 batteries at air temperatures below 0° C (32° F) may reduce battery life. When using external power, connect the Power Bank to the device after it has been turned on and working for several minutes.