This option allows the user to return all previously disabled defective pixels to their original state.
- Press and hold the MENU (3) button to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select the Defective Pixel Repair icon.
- Press the MENU (3) button to enter the submenu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select the Restore Default Pixel Map icon .
- Activate the function by briefly pressing the MENU (3) button.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select Yes if you want to return to the factory pixel map or select No if you do not.
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the MENU (3) button.
Attention! One or two pixels on the display of the device in the form of bright white, black or colored (blue, red or green) points may appear. These points cannot be removed and are not a defect.