- Press the ON/OFF (12) button briefly to power the riflescope on (the computer will not detect the riflescope if it is turned off).
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB Type-C (15) connector of the riflescope, the other one to the port on your computer using a USB Type-A adapter.
- The riflescope is detected by the computer automatically and no installation of drivers is required.
- After a few seconds, two connection options appear on the display: Power and Memory card.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select the connection mode.
- Press the controller MENU (3) briefly to confirm your selection.
- Upon choosing this mode, your PC is used as an external power supply. An icon will appear in the status bar.
- The riflescope continues operating and all functions are accessible.
- A battery recharge feasibility depends on your computer's USB port.
- When selecting this mode, the computer recognizes the riflescope as a memory card. This mode is designed to manage the files saved in riflescope’s memory.
- Even though the riflescope is on, its functions are unavailable in this mode. It will continue to operate after being disconnected from the computer.
- If a video was being recorded at the moment of connection, the recording will stop and will be saved.
- If the riflescope is in Power mode and is disconnected from a USB power source, it will continue to operate using its rechargeable battery if sufficiently charged.
- If the riflescope is in Memory Card mode and is disconnected from USB, the device will remain on.