This item of the main menu allows you to select one of five profiles (А, В, С, D, E) to use. Each profile stores information on the following parameters:
- A set of zeroed distances
- Reticle color
- Reticle type
Different profiles can be used when using the riflescope on different rifles or when shooting with different bullets.
- Press and hold the MENU (3) button to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select the Reticle & Zeroing menu item.
- Press the MENU (3) button briefly to enter the Reticle & Zeroing submenu.
- Press the MENU (3) button briefly to enter the Zeroing Profile submenu.
- Rotate the controller (6) to select one of the zeroing profiles (marked with the letters A, B, C, D, E).
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the MENU (3) button.
- The name of the selected profile appears in the status bar at the bottom of the display.