Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro
Recommendations for Battery Use
- During long-term storage, the Battery Pack should be partially charged – the charge level should be between 50% and 80%.
- Charge the Battery Pack at a temperature from 0° C to +45° C (32° F to +113° F), otherwise the battery life will decrease significantly.
- When using the Battery Pack at sub-zero (sub 32° F) temperatures the battery capacity decreases. This is normal and is not a defect.
- Do not use the Battery Pack at temperatures above those shown in the table – this may decrease battery life.
- The Battery Pack is short circuit protected; however, any situation that may cause short-circuiting should be avoided.