The PiP function (Picture-in-Picture) allows you to see both a magnified image in a particular dialog box and the main image.
- Press and hold the ZOOM (5) button to turn on/off the PiP function.
- To change digital magnification in the PiP window, rotate the controller ring (6), while the icon is visible on the screen.
- The magnified image is displayed in a particular dialog box, with the full magnification being used.
- The rest of the image is displayed only with the optical zoom (digital zoom is off).
- When PiP is turned off, the display shows the full magnification set for the PiP mode.