Thermal imaging riflescopes are supplied with a rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7 which allows operation for up to 8 hours. Please remember to charge the Battery Pack before first use.
Step 1. Install the battery into the charger
- Lift lever (A) of the charger.
- Remove protective cover from the Battery Pack.
- Insert the battery into the charger, as shown in the figure,
- Push the lever (A) to full stop.
Step 2. Сheck the current battery level
- Upon installation, a green LED indicator (B) on the charger will start to glow and begin flashing:
- once if the battery charge ranges from 0% to 50%;
- twice if the battery charge ranges from 51% to 75%;
- three times if the battery charge ranges from 75% to 100%;
- If the indicator lights green continuously, the battery is fully charged.
- You can remove the battery from the charger by lifting the lever (A).
- If the indicator of the charger lights red continuously upon battery installation, probably the battery's charge level is lower than acceptable (the battery has been long in deep discharge). Keep the battery in the charger for a long time (up to several hours), remove and re-insert it.
- If the indicator starts blinking green, the battery is good;
- If the indicator keeps lighting red, the battery defective. Do not use the battery!
The LED indicator (B) will display the battery charge status:
LED Indicator (B)
Battery Charge Status
Battery is empty
Battery is full
Step 3. Сonnect the charger to the mains supply
- To charge the battery, connect the MicroUSB plug of the USB cable to port (C) of the charger.
- Connect the plug of the USB cable to the mains adapter.
- Plug the mains adapter into a 100 - 240 V socket – the battery charging process will start.