The riflescope can be powered with an external power supply such as Power Bank (5V).
- Connect external power supply to USB port (10) of the riflescope.
- The riflescope switches to operation from external power supply, and the IPS7 Battery Pack will begin charging slowly.
- Display will show a battery icon with charge level as a percentage.
- If the riflescope operates on external power supply but the Battery Pack is not installed, an icon is shown.
- When external power supply is disconnected, the riflescope switches to the internal IPS7 battery pack without powering off.
Attention! Charging IPS7 batteries from Power Bank at air temperatures below 0 ° C may result in reduced battery life. When using external power, connect Power Bank to the switched-on riflescope, which has worked for several minutes.