PiP (Picture in Picture) allows you to see a zoomed image in a dedicated window simultaneously with the main image.
- Turn on/off the PiP function with a long press of DOWN (5) button.
- Change zoom ratio in the PiP window with a short press of DOWN (5) button.
- The dedicated small window shows zoomed image with magnification value being shown in the bottom left corner of the window.
- The main image is shown with base optical magnification.
- When PiP is turned on, you can operate the discrete and smooth digital zoom. The magnification will take place only in the dedicated window.
- When PiP is turned off, the main image retains the magnification set for the PiP window.