This function indicates horizontal (side) incline of the rifle. Side incline is indicated by “sector” arrows to the right and left of the reticle. Arrows indicate weapon tilt.
There are three levels of incline:
- 5°-10° – one sector arrow;
- 10°-20° – two sector arrow;
- > 20° – three sector arrow.
A side incline of less than 5° is not displayed.
- Enter the main menu with a long press of М (4) button.
- Press UP (3)/DOWN (5) buttons to select Accelerometer menu item.
- Enter submenu Accelerometer with a short press of M (4) button.
- Select submenu Side Incline with UP (3)/DOWN (5) buttons.
- Turn Side Incline on/off with a short press of M (4) button.