* Not available for models without Wi-Fi
- Download thr free Stream Vision 2 App in Google Play or App Store.
- Connect your Pulsar device to your mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
- Launch Stream Vision 2 and go to section “Settings”.
- Select your Pulsar device and press “Check firmware update”.
- Wait for the update to download and install. Pulsar device will reboot and will be ready to operate.
- if your Pulsar device is connected to a phone or mobile device, please turn on mobile data transfer (GPRS/3G/4G) to download update;
- if your Pulsar device is not connected to your phone or mobile device but is already listed in “Settings” > “My devices” section, you may use Wi-Fi to download update.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about using Stream Vision 2 here.