The IR illuminator Pulsar Digex S* is powered by an APS2 (or APS3**) battery pack.
- To install the battery in the IR illuminator, turn the battery cover (21) counterclockwise and remove it.
- Install the battery into the battery compartment (20) using the special guides in the IR illuminator body designed for it.
- When properly installed, the battery is fixed in the battery compartment (20).
- Close the battery compartment cover (21), turning the cover clockwise.
* Purchased separately for models without an IR illuminator.
** Purchased separately.