This item allows you to activate or deactivate the “sector” arrows on the sides of the display. These arrows show the direction in which your rifle scope should be rotated to eliminate incline.
There are three modes of incline:
- 5°-10° – one sector arrow;
- 10°-20° - two sector arrow;
- > 20° - three sector arrow.
A side incline of less than 5° is not displayed.
- Press and hold the controller button (6) to enter the main menu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select the Accelerometer menu item.
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Accelerometer submenu.
- Rotate the controller ring (6) to select Side Incline .
- Press the controller button (6) briefly to enter the Side Incline submenu.
- Rotate controller ring (6) to select On for turning on the incline indication or Off for turning it off.
- Confirm your selection with a short press of the controller button (6).