During the technical inspection, recommended before every use, check:
- External view of the riflescope (cracks, deep dents and corrosion are not allowed).
- Correct and reliable mounting of the riflescope on your rifle (clearances are not allowed).
- The state of objective lens, eyepiece, IR illuminator and rangefinder lens (cracks, grease spots, dirt, water stains and other residue are not allowed).
- Correct functioning of the controls.
- Smoothness of the objective lens focus knob and dioptre eyepiece focus knob.
- The state of the Battery Pack and its charge level: signs of electrolyte leakage, corrosion of the riflescope and IR illuminator contacts are not allowed.