To ensure accurate shooting the Thermion 2 LRF riflescope should be properly mounted on the rifle.
- Mount the riflescope with 30mm scope rings or a single-piece scope mount, purchased separately. Use only high-quality mounts and rings compatible with your rifle. Follow the mount manufacturer's installation instructions and use the proper tools.
- When mounting the riflescope, adjust the position of the scope on the rifle to achieve optimal, comfortable eye relief as specified by the Technical Specifications. Failure to comply with this recommendation may result in injury to the shooter.
- Install the riflescope as low as comfortably possible without contacting the barrel or receiver.
- In order to avoid pinching the riflescope body, tighten ring screws to a maximum of 2.5 Nm (22.1 in.-lbs). Using a torque wrench is recommended.
- Using the included eyecup (1) is recommended to increase camouflage and avoid detection. The eyecup is mounted on the riflescope's eyepiece via integral magnets.
- Before using the riflescope (especially for hunting), follow instructions in the Zeroing section.