- Connect one end of the USB Type-C (18) to the USB Type-C (17) port of your device and the other end to the USB port of your PC / laptop.
- Turn the device on with a short press of the ON/OFF (1) button (a device that has been turned off cannot be detected by your computer).
- Your device will be detected by the computer automatically; no drivers need to be installed.
- Two connection modes will appear on the display: Power and Memory Card (external storage device).
- Select the connection mode with the UP (2)/DOWN (5) buttons.
- Confirm the selection with a short press of the MENU (3) button.
- In this mode, a PC/laptop is used as an external power supply. The status bar shows the icon . The device continues operating and all functions are available.
- The Battery Pack installed in the device is not being charged.
- When the USB is disconnected from the device when in the Power mode, the device keeps operating with the Battery Pack if it is available and sufficiently charged.
Memory Card (external memory)
- In this mode the device is detected by the computer as a flash card. This mode is designed for work with the files saved in the device's memory. The device's functions are not available in this mode; the device turns off automatically.
- If video recording was in progress when the connection was made, recording stops and the video is saved.
- When the USB is disconnected from the device where connection is in the Memory Card mode, the device remains in the Off state. Turn the device On for further operation.